Thursday 16 November 2006

My First Blog...

So…the new blog….what a novel idea. Well so I thought until I actually had to put the brain in gear and come up with something to write. Well as most already know I’ve returned from the exciting life of travel to do ‘serious’ things back home. Serious things including passing my driving test, finishing my degree, getting a job and saving some money. In reality while the driving test and degree all came together as planned, the saving money is just a distant pipe dream. Who was I kidding….save money…what country do I think I’m living in? Anyway, the last year hasn’t been all bad. I'm still with Nick, which is a miracle considering the amount of grief and stress I've given him, and between us we’ve managed to keep our wanderlust at bay with trips to the Dominican Republic, Portugal, and Amsterdam, not to mention UK trips to London, Brighton, Kent and the Lakes.
While I might not have anything too exciting to report at the moment, Christmas is coming up and in my house that always means something entertaining will happen even if it’s just my Mum crashing her car into an old peoples home (and no she wasn’t in it at the time). Also I’ve just booked another concussion and bruising expedition, otherwise known as a snowboarding holiday. The last one was outstanding for its mishaps and injury, shall be interesting to see what can be achieved this time. So as I further my grips with technology I’ll now being trying to make regular updates to this blog. I will however spare you the boring details of daily life at Cable and Wireless and wait for something moderately interesting to happen.

No comments: