Sunday 6 January 2008

A rather late house warming party


Leading up to Christmas we figured it would be a good time to finally get everybody round for a pre Christmas and somewhat late house warming party.


We decked the place out with cushions, lights, alcohol and more glasses than Sundowners had. We had a constant supply of quesadillas and I had loads of fun playing bar tender and making cocktails. Seemed to work as I had one of my rare nights where I wasn't the one to get too drunk and throw up. Using that as a measure of success though, 5 people were sick (or admitted it st least). Not so many of the pictures came out so here are a few of the best from other people. The first pic was taken at 4pm before we'd even had a drink yet...some of us looked worse for wear already, and those who were on the balconies somehow managed to escape embarrassing pics all evening.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think I'll stick to the G & T's when I visit!