Tuesday 13 February 2007

A major catch up....Part 1






So obviously the blog turned out to be a great idea.... I’ve kept it well up to date with pics and interesting little ditties of all I've been up to. Yes, yes, I know I've been pathetic at posting stuff but when you have a job like mine there is little to talk about.

Christmas at home was surprisingly uneventful for me, Nick was away 'working' in Antarctica for the two weeks leading up to Christmas so my days were spent working long hours and going to the gym...how exciting indeed. Nick arrived back on Christmas Eve, minus his bags, which were in Madrid (a very convenient excuse for missing xmas pressies if ever there was one!!). Christmas morning was spent at my house, so I could join my mum for our traditional Christmas morning 'mucking out' of the horses together; something I hated as a child as it stopped me from opening my presents, but I like to think I've learnt a little more patience now. After that we opened presents with my family before heading off to Nick's mum's to open pressies there and have a rather drunken lunch. We then made our way round to Nick's dad's where we continued on our present opening drinking marathon. Kind of fun having to do the whole family thing three times.

The pic above is of home.

No comments: